Last Updated: August 14, 2021
By registering for the Website as a member, you are agreeing to receive regular newsletters and marketing related emails from The Undroppables. Should you wish to be removed from our email list, you can unsubscribe or terminate your account at any time.
2. Description of Service
The Undroppables provides a website for sports analysis and information.
THE UNDROPPABLES WEBSITE IS OFFERED AND AVAILABLE ONLY TO USERS LOCATED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES AND ITS TERRITORIES AND CANADA AND POSSESSIONS WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE (OR THE AGE OF LEGAL MAJORITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION IF DIFFERENT THAN 18). By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
5. Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
You must treat your user name and password and any other login information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by The Undroppables, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
7. Prohibited Uses
– In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
– For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
– To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
– To impersonate or attempt to impersonate The Undroppables, an employee of The Undroppables, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
– To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm The Undroppables or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
– Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other person’s use of the Website.
– Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
– Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
– Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
– Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
– Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
– Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
– Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
8. User Contributions
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non- proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable, royalty-free, sub-licensable license to use, copy, create derivative works of, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise exploit and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
– You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
The Undroppables do not represent or endorse the accuracy and reliability of any User Contribution. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not The Undroppables, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website. The Undroppables expressly disclaim any and all liability related to any User Contribution, and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such User Contribution shall be at your sole option, liability and risk.
9. Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
– Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
– Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
– Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
– Be likely to deceive any person.
– Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
– Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
– Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
– Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
– Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
10. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
– Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
– Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
– Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE UNDROPPABLES, MEMBERS, OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRIBUTORS, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
The Undroppables name and all related names, logos, product and service names, trademarks, service marks, designs and slogans (collectively, “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Website are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of The Undroppables or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such Trademarks without prior written permission of The Undroppables or its affiliates or licensors, as the case may be.
You agree not to copy, distribute, display, disseminate, or otherwise reproduce any of the information on the Website, or our website itself, including text, graphics, illustrations, logos, button icons, images, audio, video and music, and the selection and layout of such content, without our prior written permission. This includes, but is not limited to, a prohibition on aggregating product information reviews and forum content made available on the Website.
12. Disclaimer of Information
The information provided herein is for your internal use only. It has been prepared by individual sales, marketing and/or structuring personnel of The Undroppables and it and does not constitute research and investment advice. All “forward-looking” information contained herein is based upon certain assumptions about future events or conditions and is intended only to illustrate hypothetical results under those assumptions (not all of which are specified herein). Actual events or conditions may differ from those assumed herein. In addition, not all relevant events or conditions may have been considered in developing such assumptions. Accordingly, actual results will vary, and the variations may be material. You should understand such assumptions and evaluate whether they are appropriate for your purposes. Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
13. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW: IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE DO NOT ACTIVELY SCREEN CONTENT, ARTICLES, POSTS, TWEETS, BLOGS, VIDEOS, PODCASTS, AUDIO CLIPS, BLOG COMMENTS AND FORUM POSTS BEFORE THEY ARE UPLOADED TO THE WEBSITE BY THIRD PARTIES AND, WHETHER OR NOT WE WOULD OTHERWISE NORMALLY BE HELD LIABLE FOR SUCH WORDS UNDER THE LAWS OF CALIFORNIA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
THE WEBSITE IS OFFERED BY US FROM OUR FACILITIES IN THE UNITED STATES. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE SITE IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS. THOSE WHO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO SO AT THEIR OWN VOLITION AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW.
13. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. The information on the Website is provided to you with the understanding that provision of this information to you does not constitute the rendering of investment, consulting, legal, accounting, tax, betting, or career or other advice or services. Information on this Website should not be relied upon for making business, investment or other decisions or used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website includes content provided by third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by The Undroppables, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of The Undroppables. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
14. Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
15. Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
16. Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
We use a third-party vendor for our merchandise – Veridian Global. All orders made from Veridian Global will be governed by their Terms of Service. We assume no liability or responsibility for any orders made from Veridian Global.
From time to time, we may offer products sold directly from The Undroppables website/online shop (not from third-party vendors). Unless otherwise noted, all online purchases made directly from The Undroppables website/online shop are final. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds for any online purchases made directly from The Undroppables website/online shop.
17. Third-Party Content
The Website may display content or tools provided by third parties, links to third-party web pages, or both, including advertisements and solicitations to purchase products or services. A link or referral to a third-party Website does not mean that The Undroppables endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such Website. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party Websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Websites.
18. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE UNDROPPABLES NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE UNDROPPABLES MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE UNDROPPABLES NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE UNDROPPABLES REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. THE UNDROPPABLES HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
THE UNDROPPABLES HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
You understand that the Website contains information about sports, fantasy sports, and sports betting, but that this information does not constitute “advice”, nor does it constitute any “recommendation” on whether or how to engage in daily fantasy or sports betting activities. THE UNDROPPBALES ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE, OR AS A RESULT OF BETTING RISKS OR FANTASY SPORTS RISKS. ANY SPORTS BETTING OR FANTASY SPORTS ACTIVITY IS INHERENTLY RISKY AND UNDERTAKEN AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
20. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
21. Waiver and Severability
22. Entire Agreement
23. Your Feedback
If you believe that any material contained on the Website infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should notify The Undroppables of your copyright infringement claim in writing in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). The DMCA requires that notifications of claimed copyright infringement be sent to the Website’s Designated Agent: Made Next PC ([email protected]).
The Undroppables will remove any information that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person under U.S. law. It is the policy of The Undroppables to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: [email protected].